We are incredibly proud of our reputation for providing top childcare professionals to families.
All Nannies, Home Educators, Babysitters or Supersitters who wish to register with PAUA Poppetts must meet the following minimum criteria.
* 20 years of age or older
* Hold a recognised Nanny, ECE or Teacher qualification, or have at least two years’ practical experience as a Nanny, mother’s helper, maternity Nanny, daycare worker, teacher or parent
* Supply two recent childcare referees and one personal referee who can be contacted to verify competency and experience in childcare plus suitability to care for children
* Have or obtain a current first aid certificate within three months of registering
* Valid full clean driver’s licence and car
* Provide ID and be eligible to work in New Zealand
* Have a formal interview with a PAUA Poppetts recruitment consultant
* Consent to further screening as required
PAUA Poppetts Meetings/Inductions
We believe in ongoing training and connection with our Nannies and Babysitters so we have regular meetings, training evenings and inductions to ensure that you are educated, informed, and maintain our high standard of providing quality care for your child.